What We Believe
- There is one God, eternally existing in three persons (Romans 8; Ephesians 1:13-14)
- God, out of love, sent His son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins and rise from the dead. (1 Corinthians 15:1-8)
- Salvation is a free gift from God. All have sinned and all can be saved, but only though the death of Jesus Christ on the Cross. It can not be earned or lost and can only be given by God as an act of grace to those who; give their lives to Christ as Lord and Savior through the confession of their sin, repentance and surrender of their lives to Christ's lordship. (Romans 3:23, 5:8, 6:23, 10:9-10 & 13; Ephesians 2:8-9)
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God and it is the final authority in what we believe and how we live. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- All who have surrendered their life to Christ are to be obedient to Christ and be baptized (Matthew 28:18-20). Believer's baptism is an act of obedience following one's salvation, and is symbolic of one's salvation and is by immersion.
- The Church is the Body of Christ. A Family of Faith, commissioned and empowered by the Holy Spirit to share with the world the message of Christ and to disciple those who surrender to Him. (Ephesians 4:1-16)
- Christ will one day return to both judge the world and gather His children and reign forever. (John 14:1-6, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
How to become a Christian
Romans 3:23 - "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God"
Romans 6:23 - "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 5:8 - "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
Romans 10:9 - "That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."
Romans 10:13 - "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Tools for sharing Christ
One-Verse Evangelism using Romans 6:23